Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hulu Plus working on Galaxy Nexus

As I posted before Hulu Plus was working on the Galaxy Nexus then support for it was pulled and it stopped working. Well thanks to Derek4484 and Delwyn from XDA-Developers they have put together a few easy steps that will get Hulu Plus working on a Galaxy Nexus.

Steps:

1. Download the Hulu Backup files from the link below.
2. Extract the files the TitaniumBackup directory on your phone.
3. Restore Hulu Plus using Titanium Backup (App + Data).

Your done enjoy Hulu Plus once again on your Galaxy Nexus.

Hulu Plus Files Download

Here is a screenshot of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon from
Hulu Plus on a Galaxy Nexus.


2 comments:

  1. I am using your method on my Rezound that has a ROM based on the nexus ICS. This does allow for Hulu to come up. It does allow me to login and see my que. Yet when I try and play a video it just sits there and buffers.

    Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you can add a mirror for the file if this fix still works?

    ReplyDelete